Payment & Security
Any user of marieclaireshoes.com.au is bound by the following terms and conditions which can be altered at the discretion of Marie Claire Shoes (Marie Claire) at any time. The terms and conditions listed here are in conjunction with information shown across the website. For delivery and returns/refunds please click here.
Please be advised that all orders are subject to stock availability. In the instance we do not have the item you requested in stock, no payment will be deducted from your account and the order will be declared null and void. If we are able to re-order the item for you, a brand new order will then be created once we have received the shoes from the supplier. All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Privacy of the personal information we collect
Marie Claire is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information collected for the purpose of processing orders. Marie Claire respects the Privacy of all its customers and the recipients of our product and complies with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000).
- Whenever you place an order with Marie Claire, or register with us, we will ask you to provide us with your personal contact details. In the event that you are purchasing a product on behalf of, or as a gift to, another person, we ask that you provide your own contact details, rather than the details of the person for whom you are making the purchase.
- Marie Claire DOES NOT under any circumstances store your credit card details. We use the security technology of our transaction partners at E-Path to encrypt and protect your transaction and credit card details.
- Marie Claire is committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we gather.
- Any personal information that you submit to us via this website, or in any other way, is treated as confidential and stored according to Australian data storage standards and in line with current regulations.
- There are certain personal details that you are required to submit to us in order for your purchase to be successfully processed and delivered to you. Should you prefer not to submit these minimal details, we may not be able to process your order via our online store, and will instead ask you to make your purchase in person at one of our three stores. Additionally, it may not be possible for you to take advantage of some of the products and services that we have on offer, such as notifications via email.
- Like many other websites, we receive "cookies" which automatically store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information is used for fraud prevention or to measure/collect website activity.
- Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold, rented or leased to any third party. Your name and address will be provided to delivery couriers or any other company that we use to deliver your product.
- Persons under the age of 18 years should not use the marieclaireshoes.com.au online oder system without the consent, and/or involvement of a parent or guardian.
- In order to ensure that your order is processed correctly, we may, need to contact you to confirm or verify your order. This contact will be made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Operation of the marieclaireshoes.com.au website
Marie Claire takes all reasonable measures to maintain our online services, and as a result we will occasionally update, modify or add new services. We reserve the right to do so without advance notice.
Marie Claire reserves the right to change any service at any time to withdraw or modify one or more aspects of the marieclaireshoes.com.au website where technical reasons require.
Technical difficulties may be beyond the control of Marie Claire, for example, if there are issues with users’ own Internet Service Providers (ISP’s). There may also be times when the marieclaireshoes.com.au service becomes unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. For security or other reasons, we may also require you to change password or other information which facilitates access to the marieclaireshoes.com.au service.
Marie Claire VIP Club
Marie Claire VIP Club provides members in Australia with free delivery, and discounted delivery to those in New Zealand. Members outside of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible for free or discounted delivery. Any free postage offers associated with VIP membership, refer only to one way delivery of an order. If the item is returned for exchange or refund, cost of postage is the responsibly of the customer. If the entire order is returned, standard postage ($15 for shoes/$20 for boots) will be deducted before any refund is made. No refunds or exchanges will be issued until the unwanted good have been received at Marie Claire.VIP Members will also receive emails containing special offers, discounts and e-vouchers. All e-vouchers are redeemable on full price purchases only, unless otherwise stated, and cannot be redeemed on items less than $100 in value. Marie Claire reserve the right to alter or withdraw these offers at any time, without prior notice. Birthday e-vouchers are valid only at the online store.
By becoming a Marie Claire VIP member, you are allowing Marie Claire to contact you for marketing purposes, via email and mail. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE link so we can remove you from our database. Your VIP Membership will then cease.
Communications from Marie Claire
Marie Claire may email to you for the purpose of informing you of any changes or additions that are made to this website (marieclaireshoes.com.au) or of any changes or additions to Marie Claire products and services. You may opt out of this notification service by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.
Please feel free to call us, on 08 9385 5391, if you have further questions.